Reincarnation: AHE Reincarnation: AHE

Great

As always, this one is also a great reincarnation game. but the deamon looks a bit odd in this one, somewhat.. streched.

to get the poison deat: when he sleeps, put the bucket under the bed, mix the bleach and window cleaner.
to get the fire death: when he sleeps, put the lit candle besides him.

Electric Box Electric Box

some brain cells died in the process

really good puzzle game.
made me think hard for the advanced levels.

Warbears: An A.R. X-Mas Warbears: An A.R. X-Mas

awesome

I like this kind of games. short and simple yet gives you a chance to use your brain abit just for awhile. the atmosphere is light and fun. the world is colorfull and high pixel graphics. the story of such games is usually fun and stupid in a funny way.

great game.

Bomb storm Bomb storm

good game,but...

I liked this game becouse, although this type is well knows and used, you made it intresting by choossing a country and the abillity to shoot one shot after another without wating for the last shot to vanish.
the thing that made me give you a 9 and not a 10 is the annoying sound when you move the tank. After a few moves it gets SO annoying.

Polleke's Garden Escape Polleke's Garden Escape

what to do

after I get the part of key, there is nothing more to do. I tried every thing.
there should be some help or some hint. and what is the deal with the "speak" thing? every thing I write it says, and I qoute, "nah, it useless". what is the deal????

Duderuud responds:

If you need help, please ask for help in the forums...

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

More violence

Should be more violence, like when a player pops all the baloons and the other player falls, he should be smashed into the floor when a player chooses not to have a fish.
Or another idea is to be able to kick your oponent, or some thing like that.

Yours,